These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ClimatePlace’s Website.
The Basic Principles
The goal of ClimatePlace is to connect entrepreneurs with capital.
Applicable Laws and Disputes
All disputes arising out of or in connection with the present contract shall be finally settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said Rules.”
Unless otherwise stated, ClimatePlace and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ClimatePlace All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://ClimatePlace.ch for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://ClimatePlace.ch
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://ClimatePlace.ch
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://ClimatePlace.ch
You may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
No use of ClimatePlace’s logo, images or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.